Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanks. I give thanks.

Now.
Today.
This minute in time.   I give thanks.

My Beloved Child was home for the long weekend.  Thank you for coming, sweet pea.
She brought a friend who was lovely and easy and kind.  Thank you for coming to visit.
We had TWO Thanksgiving meals with friends and extended families of friends. Thank you for
     inviting us and feeding us and sharing your company and homes.

Thank you to my family who supports me, educated me and loves me... I continue on this journey with you day in and day out.

Beloved Child came home.  Just when I was lonely for her.  I'm a fortunate and blessed woman.

Now.
Today.
This minute in time.  I give thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks that you are still writing and beloved child is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete